|Connecting the world...One home at a time|
|Your search for high speed internet is over !
years, Hughes has been the world leader in sending data over satellite. Lone
Star Satellite Communications has been proud to offer this service to the home
or business customer for over 15 years. No other service has even come close to
being able to provide the speed, value and dependability to those of us who
live in the small towns and rural areas not served by cable in the big city.
HughesNet® Gen4 offers a suite of service plans for your home, small office
or business with download speeds up to 15 Mbps.
Let's be honest, internet access is a requirement in this day and age, no matter where you live. Wether you want to keep up with the news, keep in touch with family and friends, watch videos, do comparison shopping take online courses or run a business, you need high speed internet. Lone Star Satellite Communications and Hughes are here and ready to serve you.
Hughes has authorized Lone Star Satellite Comm to offer our customers a rebate when they order from us. Be sure to ask
.And, before you ask, Yes, I am a satisfied Hughes customer, and have been one for more than 15 years.
|What are the plans?
|1. When you connect
to the Internet using HughesNet, the upload and download speeds you experience
will vary based on a variety of factors including the configuration of your
computer; the number of concurrent users; network or Internet congestion; the
speed of the Web sites you are accessing; and other factors. Stated speeds and
uninterrupted use of service are not guaranteed. During peak hours, actual
upload and download speeds will likely be lower than speeds indicated.
2. Based on an analysis of customer usage data, Hughes has established a download allowance for each of the HughesNet service plans that is well above the typical usage rates. Subscribers who exceed that threshold will experience reduced download speeds for the remainder of the month. During this recovery period, the HughesNet service may still be used, but speeds will be slower.
3. Customers with SmartBrowsing-enabled plans who have exceeded their monthly Anytime allowance can still send and receive email and browse the Internet. It is important to note, however, that uploading or downloading large files, including video and audio embedded in web pages or attached to emails, will reduce speeds. Visit legal.HughesNet.com for complete details.
4. $39.99 is available to new subscribers with the Choice service plan only. $10 monthly savings applies to all service plans. After three months, the fee reverts to standard monthly fee. $9.99 monthly equipment Lease fee may apply. Offer ends 12/31/15. Offers dependent upon physical address and are not available to all households. Certain geographical areas are not eligible. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited.
5. $150 instant savings applies to new subscribers who Purchase a new HughesNet system. Not applicable with the Lease option. Offer ends 12/31/15. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
6. $149 instant savings applies to new subscribers who Lease a new HughesNet system. Not applicable with the Purchase option. Offer ends 12/31/15. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.
7. Free standard installation applies to new Lease subscribers only. Not valid with Purchase option. Limited-time offer.
8. $75 instant credit available to new HughesNet Voice subscribers only. 24-month commitment required. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited by law. Offer ends 12/31/15. Service is subject to our HughesNet Voice Subscription Agreement and Reasonable Use Policy. Service (including 911/emergency services) will not function during periods of Internet service outage. Additional Voice adapter equipment required. Call or go online to check service availability for your location. 9. $19.95 offer represents a $10 monthly savings for three months. After three months, the monthly fee reverts to $29.95. 24-month commitment required. Other restrictions may apply. Offer void where prohibited. Offer ends 12/31/15. Service is subject to our HughesNet Voice Subscription Agreement and Reasonable Use Policy. Service (including 911/emergency services) will not function during periods of Internet service outage. Additional Voice adapter equipment required. Call or go online to check service availability for your location.
10. Express Repair Basic includes 2nd business day contact, 8 a.m.5 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday. Express Repair Premium includes next business day contact. $29.95 per onsite repair incident in addition to monthly fee.
Speeds are not guaranteed. Monthly Data Allowance is the sum of the Anytime and Bonus Bytes. Actual speeds during the Bonus Bytes period will likely be lower than speeds indicated.
|No animals were harmed in the creation of this web site|
|Home | About | Plans | Order | FAQ | Top 10 | Contact Us|
|Copyright © 2015 Lone Star Satellite
Communications All rights Reserved. Terms & Conditions and Privacy
. © 2007 Hughes Network Systems, LLC. HughesNet and Broadband Unbound are trademarks of Hughes Network Systems, LLC.